Peter Drury replaces Martin Tyler on Sky Sports

oldius said:
I deliberately now avoid British commentary because of issues like the ones described. It is a British disease to frown on success; perennial losers are celebrated as plucky while winners are derided as arrogant or with ideas above their station.

We are an anathema to fans of the traditional big four and Tyler is chief among them. I am flabbergasted though that somebody like Quinn, a former hero, can be so negative towards a club that gave him a good living. You would never, absolutely never, hear someone like Uwe deride the club in such a way. We just have to remain dignified in the face of such bias and celebrate the great things that are happening to the club. We can also smile contentedly at those who now hate us; we are now a threat and that is the only reason that we face such negativity.
^^^ this is spot on! It really hurts Tyler that his arsenal-Chelsea scoucers- rags super sunday wankfests are over

blue b4 the moon said:
Even Mrs Moon commented on the site being spouted by them both.

She came in the room around the hour mark and just shook her head at their comments. She even said its only City who get this negative stuff.

shite, I believe Mrs Moon said shite?

tyler makes me sick

the sycophantic rag wanker

what next roy gbh keane as well...?

oh wait.....

we'll know we have finally succeeded when the pundits aren't mostly such obvious rag loving coonts.

Big Niall aint nowhere near as bad as that rag fucker

Plus there are plenty of good memories with him :-)

Tyler has always been a rag coont who should only commentate on fucking horrible rag games where he can oooh and ahh about wooney and mention actual shitty rag youth connections of opposing players that no-one but a rag would care about to his sad hearts content

hypocrital rag coonts

I think he got in about 5 manure references in our game. Unfarking believable

BringBackSwales said:
blue b4 the moon said:
Even Mrs Moon commented on the site being spouted by them both.

She came in the room around the hour mark and just shook her head at their comments. She even said its only City who get this negative stuff.

shite, I believe Mrs Moon said shite?

Yeah she did indeed say shite....been posting while working and watching rags it's all too confusing for an old git like me...

jared said:
I think he got in about 5 manure references in our game. Unfarking believable

he always does

I think its like his personal challenge to mention the rag wankers as many times as he can despite the fact they're not playing and the fans of the clubs playing don't actually give a fuck about the club that the rag twat can't help banging on about

I don't hate him cos he's a rag but I do cos he can't shut up about the wankers when the rest of us despise them

just be a professional for a change and commentate on a game of football without letting your horrible allegiance show ffs

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.