Peter Drury replaces Martin Tyler on Sky Sports

Taken from his Wiki page....

Miscellaneous[edit]

Tyler chose Arsenal's unbeaten season in the Premier League in 2003/04 as the greatest moment of the decade, and has expressed the view that sports fans will not see another team unbeaten for a whole season in their lifetimes.[9]
Tyler's son, Adam, is a film director, currently working for Scratchmark Films. His work includes Kingsmeadow, a half-hour documentary based on Kingstonian FC that was produced with budding young film maker Karl Dixon, which premiered in June 2011.
He has participated in charity games, where he is proud to claim that he once scored a goal from an Andy Gray cross.
Martin is a lifelong Woking F.C. fan.

He is definitely an arsenal fan aswell. He has been seen sporting their tie on m,any occasions

To describe our second goal as "scrambled out of nothing" highlights their total incompetence.

I would not call it bias just incompetence, after some tricky quick feet in the box ,a wonderful football pass with the outside of the foot, the vision, the execution was exquisite for a striker to put his head bravely in a dangerous situation to finish marvellously should have been exhalted by the commentators for all that is good with our game.

A pair of clowns, that all football fans with any intelligence see them for what they are uneducated,ill-informed, incompetent and clueless despite many years of playing and watching football from a privileged position.

Mr Ed (The Stables) said:
strongbowholic said:
gmckennasell said:
Schmeichel was a complete tw*t tonight on sky , apparently we were very lucky , and yooonited played well !!!! ( we win a difficult away game in eastern europe and they scrape a home win with an own goal against a mid table la liga side) , another ex-rag player in denial , the fact that this red nosed c*nt ever played for our club makes me nauseous , he is a rag pr*ck who obviously didnt like us kicking his sibling out of our club because he was shite.
As for tyler and quinn you could here the disappointment in there voices when sergio nodded the second goal , pair of kn*bheads
But loved Souness's contribution , tipping us for the league and generally saying we were excellent apart from Garcia ,( which you couldnt disagree with) , he was winding rudolph up all night about city easily winning the premiership this season .
Souness has been really good of late.

Souness says he likes us because we try to play footie. He's gone up in my opinion also.
I always find Souness to typically be the only sensible guest on their panels.

I started liking him after his reaction to the Tevez-Munich incident.

Wrong.

They are very intelligent. They are aware and briefed on their core audience.
They know who is watching. The millions of armchair rags willing City to lose.
The cameras not once panned onto our fans last night.
Any non-blues would think we didn't take anyone over there.

The real dumbwits are the brainwashed rags who soak up this biased drivel.
Sky do not dislike City. They like us.... we help them please their core audience.

Schemichel was unbearable. Not only is he ridiculously biased but he's also just a really shit pundit

Before the game he was inevitably putting a downer on it all, saying that cska are one of the whipping boys of the comp and there are 'no excuses' for City, despite playing away in moscow on a terrible pitch against a team with some half decent players with 2 of our centre halves out. I got back from 5 a side at half 9 and there's schmeichel arguing about the rag own goal and sayin how great united are. It's just fucking tedious and predictable.

And yea it was obvious how much tyler wanted an upset last night. Probably because there's no story in a City win, at least not after shcmeichel and co have made it out as though we're playing a load of drunken 1 legged head the balls

And I didn't really notice how little they made out of our second goal at the time as me and my mate were chatting. Again, we all know what the wankfest would have been like had rooney hit that ball to aguero with the outside of his foot

I was replenishing my drinking hand in the kitchen when our second goal happened. So muted was Tyler and Quinn's response that I didn't realise until I returned to the living room, despite the surround sound armchair rag stadium replication system being on.

Why Always Ste said:
Wrong.

They are very intelligent. They are aware and briefed on their core audience.
They know who is watching. The millions of armchair rags willing City to lose.
The cameras not once panned onto our fans last night.
Any non-blues would think we didn't take anyone over there.

The real dumbwits are the brainwashed rags who soak up this biased drivel.
Sky do not dislike City. They like us.... we help them please their core audience.
I disagree that Sky do not like us, but they certainly do treat their special clubs (founding clubs even, if you will) differently.

I was watching the Champions League goals show, and for us they literally only showed the three goals and skipped on.
BUT for the rags, they showed every shitty half chance they had for their highlights.

Chipmeister said:
To describe our second goal as "scrambled out of nothing" highlights their total incompetence.

I would not call it bias just incompetence, after some tricky quick feet in the box ,a wonderful football pass with the outside of the foot, the vision, the execution was exquisite for a striker to put his head bravely in a dangerous situation to finish marvellously should have been exhalted by the commentators for all that is good with our game.

A pair of clowns, that all football fans with any intelligence see them for what they are uneducated,ill-informed, incompetent and clueless despite many years of playing and watching football from a privileged position.

And that is exactly why I sacked off SKY just before the end of last season. I refuse to pay big money for such biased, ill informed crap.
I know watch all of the SKY channels completely free via my jailbroken Apple TV II unit :-)

I also laugh my head off when on a regular monthly basis SKY send me personalised 'VIP' offers to return to their next work at
50% off for 12 months. I smile to myself as I reach over and place such communications into our kitchen bin and think.... fuck you!

I don't think Quinn is as bad as some on here are making out, I'm sure he mentioned that it was a 'sign of a great team' to come from behind, so that was nice to hear.

Tyler on the other hand, I can't weigh up. I mean, here's an English team playing in Europe and yet, he seemed to get much more excited by the chances that CSKA Moscow were creating at the end rather than the ones we had created all game. He practically creamed himself when Tosic scored, probably because he had a reason to mention Man United. On the other hand I thought he conveyed genuine enthusiasm for us winning the title.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.