Peter Drury replaces Martin Tyler on Sky Sports

I agree with your opinion of Rob Hawthorne, but you must remember in 1999 and the years before/after we were everyone's "favourite team". Very few in the media had anything bad to say about City - perhaps because we were not a threat to the "establishment", or anyone else for that matter.

I refuse to listen to this prick.

As I was at work yesterday whilst the game was on, I was fortunate to listen to the Nigel Pearson and Ray Parlour commentary on TalkSHITE. Now these two know how to commentate. Really good coverage, no snide remarks, no licking arses, just good reporting.

Well done

Football commentary generally favours the underdog , which means in the majority of our games means they sound like they want us to loose ....

Games between bigger teams are fairly even and generally favour the team that's playing well

Get a grip, every football forum has a similar thread to this

Even if they do want us to loose ( which they don't ) it makes it all the sweeter to ram it back down there throats

blue b4 the moon said:
Even Mrs Moon commented on the site being spouted by them both.

She came in the room around the hour mark and just shook her head at their comments. She even said its only City who get this negative stuff.

mrs jules is a life long match going villa fan and knows football , she is always saying whilst a city game is on, what match is this idiot watching? and is this mutv or what, she notices the bias more than I do, I gave up taking any notice of the wankers years ago.

dasblues said:
Football commentary generally favours the underdog , which means in the majority of our games means they sound like they want us to loose ....

Games between bigger teams are fairly even and generally favour the team that's playing well

Even if they do want us to loose ( which they don't ) it makes it all the sweeter to ram it back down there throats

if this is true why do they want the Trafford vermin to win every time they play?

BringBackSwales said:
dasblues said:

if this is true why do they want the Trafford vermin to win every time they play?

You better go check under your bed mate , I think there's a red under it .....

It sucks that we are so powerless against this biased nature of Martin Tyler and sky..I just wish there can be something that can be done ..I agree with the majority but It just frustrates me knowing that's the way it's going to be and fuck us and whoever is against it..like we're slaves to there biased broadcast and we either take it or fuck off because it won't change like we don't mean shit ..it really eats at me

But failing that, it would be great. I couldn't catch the Wet Spam match live and somehow managed to duck the score long enough to torrent it.

Downloaded a Canal+ broadcast of it (France or Spain, I think) that just had the crowd and field mic and no commentators at all. It was fucking GLORIOUS!

Best experience I've had watching a televised City match in a good while. I do hope someday there will be an option to have this with technology or whatnot on a live broadcast.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.