Peter Drury replaces Martin Tyler on Sky Sports

Luckily I was at th Etihad and therefor did not have to suffer the bitter prick...

let's just sit back and piss ourselves at the sad irrelevance who is on a par with (possibly even lower life than) Capt scarlett on MOTD...

he's heading down memory lane and is has no credibility with most footy mates of mine (barcodes, Arse, Swans fans) ...

Bye bye,you sad old tw@t

We are pissing ourseleves laughing at you !

It's the amount of references to the rags that fucking annoys me. He even sets himself up so he can talk about them while commentating on our game. At one point he even mentioned the colour of cska shirt being red so he could say there is another team playing in red in Spain tonight and started going on about the rags. At least Quinn was a bit more complimentary tonight and couldn't praise Sergio highly enough

nwhn3 said:
It's the amount of references to the rags that fucking annoys me. He even sets himself up so he can talk about them while commentating on our game. At one point he even mentioned the colour of cska shirt being red so he could say there is another team playing in red in Spain tonight and started going on about the rags. At least Quinn was a bit more complimentary tonight and couldn't praise Sergio highly enough

He said that at 4-1 and referred to the derby. Hardly anti-city pro united that is it

i went to the game and to hear the biased shit when i come home is infuriating, fucking rag obessed media when will they get the fucking point

johnmc said:
nwhn3 said:

He said that at 4-1 and referred to the derby. Hardly anti-city pro united that is it

But he repeatedly went out of his way to dismiss us. You could tell how disappointed he was once the second goal went in. Quinn was okay tonight because he wasn't having to prove how impartial he is.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.