Peter Drury replaces Martin Tyler on Sky Sports

Tylers pre match comments when he was asked about what Pellegrini said about the pitch told you everything you needed to know. The way he shook his head and slated Pellegrini for his comments about the pitch was abysmal. He would never have been so disdainful of his chum from Trafford. Twat !

Sky Blue said:
Dave Ewing's Back 'eader said:
I haven't? Blimey, thought I'd slipped it in a couple o' posts during our title winning season. No? Oh well, as long as everybody knows I've got a renegade Evertonian son!

Well, maybe a hundred times or so :)

'Ave yer checked me post total? Must be a couple o' thousand times I've mentioned it!<br /><br />-- Fri Oct 25, 2013 7:50 pm --<br /><br />
peter.evans said:
Tylers pre match comments when he was asked about what Pellegrini said about the pitch told you everything you needed to know. The way he shook his head and slated Pellegrini for his comments about the pitch was abysmal. He would never have been so disdainful of his chum from Trafford. Twat !

He's so 'dyed in the wool' that he just can't help it. Bloody well programmed to come out with the negative as soon as the microphone is under his Rag/Dipper nose!

strongbowholic said:
Der Bomber said:
But failing that, it would be great. I couldn't catch the Wet Spam match live and somehow managed to duck the score long enough to torrent it.
Downloaded a Canal+ broadcast of it (France or Spain, I think) that just had the crowd and field mic and no commentators at all. It was fucking GLORIOUS!
Best experience I've had watching a televised City match in a good while. I do hope someday there will be an option to have this with technology or whatnot on a live broadcast.
Sky used to offer that service on the red button but stopped it for some bizarre reason. I've complained regularly to them about it, but I reckon they probably think I'm a nutter and just ignore me.

next

Dave Ewing's Back 'eader said:
Sky Blue said:
strongbowholic said:
Evertonian??? Here Dave, let me help you:

Dave Ewing's Back 'eader has never told us about his "renegade Everton supporting son" before.

I haven't? Blimey, thought I'd slipped it in a couple o' posts during our title winning season. No? Oh well, as long as everybody knows I've got a renegade Evertonian son who's bought a RED cover for his iPad and is currently waiting to wander round Manchester with some Magpie mates wearing a RED pullover. He'll no doubt want a lift down to the station in the CItymobile!

So what's with all this ridiculous 'mini-font' nonsense ??

peter.evans said:

tyler = no mark biased twat whose fate is ...........yup that what pises me off , too

I would love the sad biased minimoron to get the sack , but he feels that he is 'on message' ( and I suspect , is delighted to be ... although it will all unravel soon and has nbeen for he last two seasons).

Brighter journos have already seen the writing on the wall, but poor old Tyler isn't quite there yet...

Can't wait to see him owned...

First anti City reference in the Blue Dipper, Spuds game.

Tw@t just can't stop talking about us!

cookster said:
First anti City reference in the Blue Dipper, Spuds game.

Tw@t just can't stop talking about us!

Yesterday's annihilation wil have done nothing to ease their anxiety about what will eventually be. Fear.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.