Peter Drury replaces Martin Tyler on Sky Sports

Normally water off a ducks back to me

but how many times did he go tonight about a 'battering' from Bayern

First goal was an unlucky bounce off fernandino (well finished tho) but it was all about same old defensive frailties etc etc

and 'city need to improve better teams will punish them just like Bayern' - yeah we get it

wouldn't you be better celebrating the scums fantastic clean sheet in Sociedad (sp)

Grrr...

Umpteen references to our "defensive problems", whenever the opportunity arose. Lets face it, NO team are infallible . We are going to make the odd mistake.

Tyler, on the whole, wasn't too bad, tonight, but every bit of praise was redressed with a sly dig.....

....oh, and 3 mentions of the Rags in the first 12 minutes. He's still obsessed with 'em

Ridiculous commentary. We scored 5 goals lol, u'd think we were losing 5-0.

I have it on Sky Plus and I've just listened to some of tonight's utterances. Fucking disgraceful. No way would he have spouted that sort of shite about the Rags or the Chav's. Arsenal, maybe but not those other two.

lefty goldblatt said:
Umpteen references to our "defensive problems", whenever the opportunity arose. Lets face it, NO team are infallible . We are going to make the odd mistake.

Tyler, on the whole, wasn't too bad, tonight, but every bit of praise was redressed with a sly dig.....

....oh, and 3 mentions of the Rags in the first 12 minutes. He's still obsessed with 'em

I think the point he was making was valid in so far as that defensively we are no where near good enough to progress much further

Take it as a compliment that we was expected to win

Who gives a fuck about the rags at least we dont have that embarrasing cnit Young to deal with

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.