Peter Fletcher and stewards (merged)

Re: Peter Fletcher and stewards

This is for you fletcher you cock, stop pretending to be a police officer

BADGE1.jpg

Was just finishing me pint as the 2nd half was starting on Sunday. A grey haired scouse bloke in a city coat and tie stooped for a chat he said he was now in charge of sorting the bars out, which were better than usual in the ss. he said the takings were up a grand at one after he changed the system and got rid of a few of the gimps who were working.

He said he had never seen a worse set of staff or such poor organisation ever .

I'm going to stick up for Mr Felching.

Am I the only person to open my mouth in support of him?

Here goes.

"HE DOES WHAT HE WANTS.....
"HE DOES WHAT HE WAAAAAAAAAAANTS.....
"HE'S PETER FELCHING
"HE DOES WHAT HE WANTS........

(imagine getting that going at COMS)

jrb said:
I'm going to stick up for Mr Felching.

Am I the only person to open my mouth in support of him?

Here goes.

"HE DOES WHAT HE WANTS.....
"HE DOES WHAT HE WAAAAAAAAAAANTS.....
"HE'S PETER FELCHING
"HE DOES WHAT HE WANTS........

(imagine getting that going at COMS)

Hahahahaahahahahahahaaaaaaaaaaaaaa,fookin great !
Peter Fookin Felching.
Do you think he`ll know what you`re on about ?? lol

No point complaining to the club about this twat - things aint changing and wont - if you want things to change have to act en masse - individual complaints wont change fokk all

One way would be to not but from any of the bars ear 109 / 110 or similar - sends a clear message to the club and Cooky and Co will have to do something

Nothing will change because fundamentally we are all selfish bastards but if we act collectively then things can be changed.

Absolute joke.

Hope to see you in the MEN tomorrow then OP. I cannot believe you're offering to take a test to prove you dont smoke and this isnt enough for him to back down, what an arrogant idiot.

We should instigate a mass protest by EVERYONE in the south stand lighting up in unison on the concourse at half time, whether they smoke or not - just to see the panic set in on Fletcher and the Show Sec rent a mobs faces

Blumers Bloomers said:
Absolute joke.

Hope to see you in the MEN tomorrow then OP. I cannot believe you're offering to take a test to prove you dont smoke and this isnt enough for him to back down, what an arrogant idiot.

We should instigate a mass protest by EVERYONE in the south stand lighting up in unison on the concourse at half time, whether they smoke or not - just to see the panic set in on Fletcher and the Show Sec rent a mobs faces

Great idea BB.

Ticket For Schalke said:
Blumers Bloomers said:
Absolute joke.

Great idea BB.

No its not and wont change anything - the best way is to no buy from the bars - everybody lighting up is pointless - one because it wont happen and secondly thise people who get ejected will do so because they are somking in a non smoking space

Sometimes less is more boycotting the bars on matchday amd the club loosing revenue is a better way - no one gets ejected but we make the point and ther club WILL have to do something

dctid said:
Ticket For Schalke said:
Great idea BB.

No its not and wont change anything - the best way is to no buy from the bars - everybody lighting up is pointless - one because it wont happen and secondly thise people who get ejected will do so because they are somking in a non smoking space

Sometimes less is more boycotting the bars on matchday amd the club loosing revenue is a better way - no one gets ejected but we make the point and ther club WILL have to do something

and yet you think people will stop buying from bars.

Ticket For Schalke said:
dctid said:

and yet you think people will stop buying from bars.

no they wont and that is why i said in my earlier posts we are all sefish bastards and ultimately nothing will change BUT if we really want this **** out then we have to do it en masse - but we wont all hiss and piss as usual

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.