Peter Kay tour

Saw him at the Apollo a few years ago, he was brilliant. He's become samey but he's hit on a formula of taking us back to things we used to watch. He'll go down as a comedy genius
And rightly so, well said.
As a fan of comedy, and comics in general, I never understand why people show distain just because they don't find that person particularly funny.
Just like music really, I might not like a particular band's sound, but it wouldn't stop me from appreciating the talent.

And rightly so, well said.
As a fan of comedy, and comics in general, I never understand why people show distain just because they don't find that person particularly funny.
Just like music really, I might not like a particular band's sound, but it wouldn't stop me from appreciating the talent.

Impossible to avoid criticism in todays social media world

Went to see him on Saturday and it was brilliant...yes, typical Peter Kay....you're hardly gonna get a Frankie Boyle style routine are you?....but very very funny. :-)

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.