Peter Kay tour

Enjoyed the Phoenix Nights series
But cant understand this hysteria about the Comeback
Hes just an Alernative " Comedian"

He’s just about the polar opposite of what is generally accepted as the meaning of “ Alternative comedy” He’s as mainstream as they come.

I’d love to get the thoughts of some Peter Kay fans who ended up watching Stewart Lee instead.

“Where’s the jokes?”

I’ve got tickets for both as it happens. I’m sure I’ll enjoy both equally in different ways.

As long as I don’t tell anyone I’m English at the Kay gig or I’ll probably be arrested and thrown in jail.

I’ve got tickets for both as it happens. I’m sure I’ll enjoy both equally in different ways.

As long as I don’t tell anyone I’m English at the Kay gig or I’ll probably be arrested and thrown in jail.
Just half a moron then apparently :)

You've never been to the AO Arena then to see a gig I presume,I grant there were hot dogs,popcorn and pick n mix available to purchase,but last night the only thing being purchased and consumed was drink

02 arena London for Lee Evans

fat monster next to me stuffing her face with Minstrels, few pissheads behind me, everyone cracking up every time Lee Evans impersonated a monkey or something, my faith in mankind diminished that night

Enjoyed the Phoenix Nights series
But cant understand this hysteria about the Comeback
Hes just an Alernative " Comedian"
About as 'alternative' as Ken Dodd! Apparently, saying the words 'garlic' and 'bread' repeatedly is hilarious. Each to their own I suppose.

About as 'alternative' as Ken Dodd! Apparently, saying the words 'garlic' and 'bread' repeatedly is hilarious. Each to their own I suppose.
Is that still in his set ? probably not, even if it was doubt it's his only joke. I not even a particularly big fan of his though he's okay. The looking down on his legion of fans though is very weird.

Well,I went last night,and I won't spoil it,cause I ain't a tosser like that,for others that are going,and it was OK,but not great that some will claim it was.

But,I've done it now,first and probably last time I will see him live.
I was also there last night and I agree, it was good but not great. The second half was better than the first and the last 15 minutes was vintage Peter Kay.

I’m happy I was there but I have seen some of his earlier work where I had tears rolling down my face I was laughing so much. I can’t say that happened last night.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.