Peter Kay tour

Franny Lee:-

One of those former employees was a young man by the name of Peter Kay — the Bolton comic worked on night shifts for F.H Lee for a short time, but his then boss said his comedy stylings could be a “disruptive influence”.

He added: “We were lucky to have Peter working for us, he kept everybody happy — although we eventually dissuaded him from coming in because he could disrupt the production on the nightshift with all his joking around.”

Top tip, if you’re on 02 you can get tickets through the pre-sale , on the Priority moments app on Thursday morning ,

Good luck to anybody getting a ticket.

Will wait for the DVD personally as opposed to being sat in the gods paying £7 a pint.

Pheonix nights is an all time great. Car share was excellent. Cried laughing when I saw him at Royton Assembly Hall in '99, still remember that gig and have forgot a lot of stuff inbetween. However, like some have said I'll be sat at home instead and will watch clips on youtube for free. Miserable **** that I am.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.