Peter Kay tour

He’s just a funny bloke, it’s become uncool to find him funny with some of the comedy snob crew and the likes of Stewart Lee mocking the nostalgia comedy ( I also find a lot of Stewart Lee’s stuff very funny )
I’m not arsed if it’s not deemed intellectual and clever, funny is funny and he’s just got funny bones
Nothing wrong with a carefree simple night with no politics or shit and just reminiscing and laughing at life in simpler times
Ill be going if I can get a ticket

he's a great and funny guy

on another note, I would never go to watch another stand up again, annoying pissed up human beings all laughing and stuffing their faces around me, yuck.

Was that more or less accepted as the reason? People say there’s no secrets in the age of the internet but there was nothing at the time of any substance, other than wild guesses.
Don't think it was accepted anywhere except threads here. Think the accepted reason though never confirmed was to look after his child / children ? with Mitochondrial Disease.

Had his day IMO.

Brilliant when he first broke onto the scene,very funny and very refreshing with his almost unique style.
Unfortunately it all became a bit predictable and it was clear he struggles without a script.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.