Peter Kay tour

Reading on Twitter that Gigs and Tours will be refunding a lot of people as they have sold before they should have been released on Sat AM, been a disaster, I got a couple for me and the Mrs next October for her Birthday but will try again on Sat if cancelled

I love how every thread about a live event, ends up with "I prefer flan :-/ " type comments. :)

Is it just a northern thing or is it a human phenomenon?

I have gone off him a bit myself but I don't think it's because he's gotten any worse, he's still doing something right obviously.

I find it interesting how many (i.e everyone) are using 'ticket sales' as a measure of how good his comedy is.

First tour in over 12 years, at reasonable (huge kudos for that btw) non-pisstake prices, ahead of Christmas. Of course tickets will fucking sell.

That is not an underhand dig at his comedy btw, it is a separate observation on a repeating point here.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.