Peter Kay tour

There was still tickets popping up for a lot of dates in 1,2 and 3’s. I got 2 tickets sorted at 11:13am after initially giving up and trying again and got some. Try through gigsandtours and not ticketmaster.

There was still tickets popping up for a lot of dates in 1,2 and 3’s. I got 2 tickets sorted at 11:13am after initially giving up and trying again and got some. Try through gigsandtours and not ticketmaster.
I’ll give that a try thanks

I got to the front of the ticket master queue for the Dec 2022 tickets, but they’re all gone and they’re trying to flog you 2024 tickets.

Been in a queue since 10 for Leeds/Sheffield trying to get tickets for the family, no chance of getting them though

Saw him 20 years ago at Leeds Grand that has a capacity of 1500 and had a couple of spare seats on the night, prefer venues like this than Arena Tours (including bands) as you might as well just watch the DVD.

Caught Tom Stade (Canadian comedian) at The Wardrobe in Leeds at the end of September, he was really good.

Anybody buy tickets from "The Ticket Factory" get an email confirmation yet?
Not worried as money gone from account but highly unusual.

Enjoyed the Phoenix Nights series
But cant understand this hysteria about the Comeback
Hes just an Alernative " Comedian"

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.