Peter Walton off to the States

waspish said:
Bet Everton and Liverpool are gutted

Peter Walton always gave me the impression that Walton, ie Goodison Park, was his own personal fiefdom and repelled all invaders with a flourish of free kicks and corners, not to mention the frantic waving of arms when a skyblue hit the dust in front of the Gwladys!

bluwes said:
According to Graham Poll, Walton has accepted a refereeing mangement post in America which he will take up from next month.

Hopefully that means March, so he won't have the chance to ref us again.

Happy Days
The worst referee in England. Good news if he goes.

Attwell demoted finally. Walton off to the States. The cynic in me tells me that the FA have received another dossier, similar to the one they got their hands on just before Rob Styles took "early retirement", Steve Bennett took up cricket umpiring and Mike Riley was kicked upstairs.

My mate works in Northants Magistrates Courts where Walton's a magistrate. Was telling me last night about him going over there for a couple of years. They arent too bothered about it either as while as a bloke he's ok, he's also a shit magistrate as well as a shit ref. Can't make the right decisions

rickmcfc said:
General Football section maybe..................?
1) does it matter

2) I think this is highly pertenant to City fans seeing as we haven't won with him in charge for over 4 years.<br /><br />-- Tue Feb 28, 2012 10:35 am --<br /><br />
Prestwich_Blue said:
Attwell demoted finally. Walton off to the States. The cynic in me tells me that the FA have received another dossier, similar to the one they got their hands on just before Rob Styles took "early retirement", Steve Bennett took up cricket umpiring and Mike Riley was kicked upstairs.
Don't be a tease mate. Put some meat on the bones.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.