Peter Walton

The yossi incident a few are referring too, that was right below me and i personally didn't think there was any contact and he was looking for a dive, that aside the ref was bloody crap today. And we're used to getting the shitty ones but this guy was by far the worst.

I don't agree that he was favouring Liverpool as it would have been easy to give that penalty on Benayoun even though he stayed on his feet as it's in the rules. Fair play for staying on hius feet too.

He was equally rubbish for both teams.

josh06 said:
The yossi incident a few are referring too, that was right below me and i personally didn't think there was any contact and he was looking for a dive, that aside the ref was bloody crap today. And we're used to getting the shitty ones but this guy was by far the worst.

The amount of times Skrtel pulled Adebayor's shirt was shocking.

I wondered who he was when I saw his name in yesterday's Grauniad. Obviously not a star name so decided to make a bit of a name for himself today with the world's press watching. Truly appalling refereeing and reminded me of a game at Maine Road that George Courtney refereed against Liverpool. We got panned (so could have been any time) and Tony Book was caretaker manager (ditto). The sooner these clowns go back to being butchers, bakers and candlestick makers or whatever else they used to do the better, because they certainly aren't cut out to be referees.

Having said that Liverpool are crap these days and were there for the taking, had we been more positive and pressurised more. It'll be interesting to see how MOTD rig it.

Whoever posted the 'Not Again' thread yesterday uncannily predicted almost everything we needed to know about this clown. Can't remember who it was, but you were spot on fella

interpol said:
This photo could have been taken from this season's game......same ref...same shocking decisions.

n680094435_1004996_8984.jpg

He is bent.

Some great points made about the ref today.

Ultimately, come Monday, he will get a slap on the back from Mr Brooking and all those at the FA, Red dippers 6 yellows means a fine for them and more money in the overflowing FA coffers.

Where's the FA ref's training officer in all this? Come on Mr B******d, stop hiding.

All footballers/clubs are equal, but some are more equal than others

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.