Peter Walton

We had this prick for the game last season when we got beat 3-2,

today i thought it couldn't be any worse, and it was by far, he was absolutely appauling, and that's being kind, johnson got hacked down 3 times in the last 10 minutes and everytime he didn't do anything, gaz baz got chopped down from behind in the last 10 minutes aswell and he did nothing, barry needed some treatment and looked in some pain, obviously he just got that on it's own and didn't get touched!

he was an absolute disgrace, the one thing today summed it up for me what he did:

we took a quick free-kick in the first half and he pulled it back, 2 minutes later Liverpool took one and he let it go, 10 minutes later Liverpool did it again, but this time when they did the ball was still rolling and he let it carry on again!

I must say how did the Torres shoulder barge warrant a yellow? i think it was in the last 5 minutes, he just leaned into lescott, nothing in it but rightfully a free-kick and he booked him, summed the refs game up completely!

he had a shocker, complete embarassment to the game.

was speaking to 2 dippers on the way back on ancoats and they agreed, said he was just awful.

blue apache said:
what did barry get booked for
saw wankey walton pointing at him with the yellow in his hand

Was for a blatant tug back on mascherano. Happened about 5 mins before the booking but walton waited till ball went out.

Freestyler said:
We had this prick for the game last season when we got beat 3-2,

today i thought it couldn't be any worse, and it was by far, he was absolutely appauling, and that's being kind, johnson got hacked down 3 times in the last 10 minutes and everytime he didn't do anything, gaz baz got chopped down from behind in the last 10 minutes aswell and he did nothing, barry needed some treatment and looked in some pain, obviously he just got that on it's own and didn't get touched!

he was an absolute disgrace, the one thing today summed it up for me what he did:

we took a quick free-kick in the first half and he pulled it back, 2 minutes later Liverpool took one and he let it go, 10 minutes later Liverpool did it again, but this time when they did the ball was still rolling and he let it carry on again!

I must say how did the Torres shoulder barge warrant a yellow? i think it was in the last 5 minutes, he just leaned into lescott, nothing in it but rightfully a free-kick and he booked him, summed the refs game up completely!

he had a shocker, complete embarassment to the game.

was speaking to 2 dippers on the way back on ancoats and they agreed, said he was just awful.

I totally agree that pissed me off, he was inconsistent with his decisions. One rule for them, another rule for us.

After every Game I usually cringe when I read the opinions on the Board about the performance of the Referree.

Today however I am in complete agreement. Thankfully this Clown did not really have a Game changing decision to consider.

Two examples on how bad he was;

The Mascerano tackle on Barry which would have earnt him a Red Card and For them the booking of Torres for what was no more than a gentle push.

wondered at the time if torres said something to earn the booking. Lets face it it would probably have been the only time he didn't if not.

Johnson took loads of fouls today half of them didn't even get a free kick. Mascherano should of been sent off and his poncey dive in the last minute. Didn't see the penalty really everyone went ballistic when it happened so didn't see it very well but awful ref today, knew he was sh*t from when the ball went out and the ref looked at the linesmen who didn't have a clue who it came off so he just gave a corner to Liverpool!

Peter Walton was an absolute disgrace today, bent as fuck but that is what I expected.

He seemed to want the assistants to make the calls for him sometimes when he was closer so a lot went unpunished, he was worse than dog dirt today got most major decisions wrong bottled a clear red card and an stone wall penalty no doubt the official rating him will give him good marks!

At least 3 high stud, 2 footed and diving in with both feet raised - tackles. Maybe even 4 or 5 by the scouse twats, in fact. That game could have ended with at least 3 players being sent off, if another ref was there. It's a fucking disgrace, these useless twats should be made accountable, retrospective punishment for both the dirty cheating players and their 12 man.

I have not seen refereeing as bad as that for years. Truly awful. It's a wonder none of our players were seriously hurt.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.