Peter Walton

law74 said:
Missed two blatent penatlies (although thanks Yossi for staying up), mascherano should have seen straight red for the assault on Barry, and missed quite a lot of other fouls, although TBF he did try and let the game go (which wasnt easy against a Liverpoo side whose main tactic seemed to be foul on rota).
The commentators on the feed i was using seemed to think it was a dissapointing game?
Have they not seen either side in the last month or so?

(oh and they cost me over £500)

I was right behind that tackle and Kompany pulled out, and that is why Benayoun stayed on his feet. He was all set to go down thinking Vinny was going to go through with the tackle.

I honestly don't think he should be refeering our matches because he has made a twat of himself two years running now.

Minus the good bookings he made: Gerrard, etc. He had a shocker.

The amount of times our players went down, and Liverpool were allowed to carry on, was laughable. And yet as soon as a red-shirted player hits the deck, he was over to them quicker than the fucking physio. He had this stupid, unique away of giving a decision: waving his arm around like the fucking Queen.

The amount of blatant free-kicks he missed made me laugh, very loudly. The incidents with Johnson, Adebayor and afew corners that were given as goal kicks, were so easy to spot, my quarter-blind Mum could spot them. I noticed that he threw something off the pitch when the game ticked slowly over into the 70th minute, so maybe they were his glasses?

Awful refereeing for such a high-profile game.

I thought he was the biggest piece of shit I have seen in a long time but strangely the people sat around me didn't seem to get what I was on a bout.

If he had refereed like that at Owe Trafford baconface would have sworn at the FA blazers and walton wouldnt be seen there for years

As bad as I have seen for a while, wonder if when he gets home he feels good about that performance, hate to thin what he would have done if Yossi had gone down though.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.