Peter Walton..

Part of my regime so I don’t have to listen to the inane ramblings of United or Liverpool bias idiots.
"apparently" was the word that highlighted his ignorance, after giving chapter and verse as to why the goal should not have stood. He was told off camera the rules. He proceeded to volte face and completely contradict himself. "Apparently" the goal should have stood, did he then backtrack and admit that he was completely wrong and apologise. Of course not. Everybody makes mistakes but this guy has cornered the market.
It also reveals the trail of buffoonery by the officiating team. The ref on the pitch had a dazed look on his face hoping VAR would step in and make decision for him, or did we need Stockley Park to thumb through the rules to confirm the legality of the goal. My question which part of the clueless team was the final arbiter.

Last edited:
I must admit I dont know a lot of the laws regarding Association Football so can I also have a job as an expert on BT Sport ?

(Sadly I do know the offside law though so that will probably go against me)

You know more than Tyrone Mings then.....

Ridiculous really. In real time it didn't even occur to me that there was anything wrong with the goal.
No on or offside for a tackle. In fact I bet there are a few occasions where the last defender or goalkeeper has been tackled and a goal scored.
The thing that makes it seem bad is that Rodri times the tackle well, only just after Mings touches the ball

Nobody on BT is paid to offer an unbiased opinion when it comes to City, they are paid to provide the complete cunting opposite and this clown is very good at it...!
Yes, it seems our media is taking a leaf out of the media in the USA. Pick a side and rinse those people for everything you can. Traditionally lots of rags and dippers to appeal to. The truth is they don't care about either team but are using them as part of their business model to make as much money as they can. I wouldn't take it personally and I wouldn't tune in to watch it either.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.