Peterborough (A) | Post Match Thread

My kid was asking why there’s sand all over the pitch.

I told him it’s because people keep throwing up.

Pretty sure we went through a similar patch last year where every team has 10 men behind the ball and we have to wait until after HT for them to tire themselves out and then we find the gaps.

The way teams set up against us we’re not often going to be blowing them away in the first half.
We aren't playing well though. Outside of how team play us. Everton pressed us and disrupted us some. We just seem slower and more sluggish of late. Looks like the football from the beginning of last season.

Hopefully we push it up a notch. Our buildups are so pedestrian of late

We aren't playing well though. Outside of how team play us. Everton pressed us and disrupted us some. We just seem slower and more sluggish of late. Looks like the football from the beginning of last season.

Hopefully we push it up a notch. Our buildups are so pedestrian of late
I'm not enjoying our football of late.As you state,its painfully slow and it also lacks a ruthlessness and cohesion.I don't think Pep can work out his most fluid 11 and that is resulting in a disjointed and individualistic showing.

Most teams have worked out that they can regroup quicker than we can attack,so they simply sit deep,allow us 75% possession and wait their opportunity to break safe in the knowledge our lethargic tactics will very rarely result in a shot on target.

We need a striker,but we also need more drive from all areas of midfield.

Not our best performance tbf. We do not play too well for a few games. Hopefully this ends Sunday.

Bit disappointing not to see any youngsters in the line up.

Peterborough worked their socks off and played some decent football at times.

Great following from us. As always.

For once I have to agree with Fordy !
Jesus was truly awful.
Not sure much he can do with all 10 outfield players camped between 12-18 yards. Even you and I would be able to limit his time on the ball, for first 5 minutes at least, till I was knackered. That said, I'm not truly convinced in Jesus

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.