Peterborough (A) | Post Match Thread

Peterborough seemed a very nice town.

had a good few beers in a boozer with posh fans and blues before game all very civilised.

nice little ground stewards all friendly

always going to be tough, pitch looked like it had been ploughed But we did a job.

good mix of old and young city fans in away end which was good to see and very noisy . However, we badly need some songs about current players . Singing about balloteli When we have these great players on the pitch ?! It’s fine in the pubs to sing the songs about the past players but at the game I think we should find some songs about our current players.

fuck of a trip home though - bed 1.15.

had a good few beers in a boozer with posh fans and blues before game all very civilised.

always going to be tough, pitch looked like it had been ploughed But we did a job.

good mix of old and young city fans in away end which was good to see and very noisy . However, we badly need some songs about current players . Singing about balloteli When we have these great players on the pitch ?! It’s fine in the pubs to sing the songs about the past players but at the game I think we should find some songs about our current players.

My lad went down by train and stayed overnight, he is nice and rested today.

Would never say they know nothing about football.

But they definitely know less than Pep.
I don’t really think there is anyone who knows as much as Pep, in fact nowhere near as much. All of us put together who feel we know anything probably don’t equal a half of Pep’s knowledge. :-) ;-)
He’s the Best manager in the world leading the Best team in the land in all the world.

Rumour has it that Noel Gallagher was there but you would never know because ITV only showed him 15 times.

Good to hear, was worried about my lad as 81 was carnage.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.