Peterborough (A) | Post Match Thread

Peterborough seemed a very nice town.

had a good few beers in a boozer with posh fans and blues before game all very civilised.

nice little ground stewards all friendly

always going to be tough, pitch looked like it had been ploughed But we did a job.

good mix of old and young city fans in away end which was good to see and very noisy . However, we badly need some songs about current players . Singing about balloteli When we have these great players on the pitch ?! It’s fine in the pubs to sing the songs about the past players but at the game I think we should find some songs about our current players.

fuck of a trip home though - bed 1.15.
we only went to donny and got home at that time, bloody road works

had a good few beers in a boozer with posh fans and blues before game all very civilised.

always going to be tough, pitch looked like it had been ploughed But we did a job.

good mix of old and young city fans in away end which was good to see and very noisy . However, we badly need some songs about current players . Singing about balloteli When we have these great players on the pitch ?! It’s fine in the pubs to sing the songs about the past players but at the game I think we should find some songs about our current players.

A fair account. Did most City fans visit Charters? Any other good pubs visited? Price of beer not too steep.

Great trip,almost like a European away near our hotel!
Posh fans decent.
Regarding your point about songs for current players, met a lad from Failsworth (I think) called Dobbo?
He's got some belting songs that I think he's made up himself, cracking lad.
Hopefully we'll hear alot more from him.

Great trip,almost like a European away near our hotel!
Posh fans decent.
Regarding your point about songs for current players, met a lad from Failsworth (I think) called Dobbo?
He's got some belting songs that I think he's made up himself, cracking lad.
Hopefully we'll hear alot more from him.
I thought the atmosphere was good too with it being a sold out (small) ground.

Last edited:
Nice enough place to go for a game , but yet another awkward place to get to in Eastern England. Doing a day trip by rail meant either leave the ground after 85 minutes and sit on a rail replacement bus from Sheffield getting back at 130am or Peterborough-York-Manchester getting in at 4 am. At least it's easier than Norwich and I now know where to go in York for a late drink , as it seems via York often the only viable route for day trips from late games in London.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.