PETITION: CLUB SHOULD REPORT RVP.

lancs blue said:
Really - take a look at yourselves guys, this is nearly as bad as the reaction of the Arse fans yesterday. Is anyone truly offended that that whining **** mouthed a few obscenities at them?

I think it's the double standards people are upset about, lancs.

chazmcfc said:
This horrible slime ball did exactly the same as Adebayor did. When he scored he ran straight to the city fans screaming "fuck off" more than once. Not only that but his challenge which led to an alleged stamp could have snapped Ade's leg in half and was a straight red in itself. Please sign...

http://www.petitiononline.com/asjduj1/petition.html

Done. why none of the press picked up on this???

lancs blue said:
Really - take a look at yourselves guys, this is nearly as bad as the reaction of the Arse fans yesterday. Is anyone truly offended that that whining **** mouthed a few obscenities at them?

im offended that we will miss ade for the man u game because arsenal want there pound of flesh.

Pam said:
lancs blue said:

I think it's the double standards people are upset about, lancs.

I can understand that and by all means e-mail the club pointing it out so that they can use it at a hearing but bringing in the police is way OTT.

bobmcfc said:
lancs blue said:

im offended that we will miss ade for the man u game because arsenal want there pound of flesh.
What have Arsenal got to do with it? It's not them that wrote the referee's match report bringing it to the attention of the FA.

i think its a real shame that the media are putting everything on ade and sweeping the rvp incidents under the carpet. all i'm asking for is fairness ! van persie needs punishing too

MCFC73 said:
chazmcfc said:
This horrible slime ball did exactly the same as Adebayor did. When he scored he ran straight to the city fans screaming "fuck off" more than once. Not only that but his challenge which led to an alleged stamp could have snapped Ade's leg in half and was a straight red in itself. Please sign...

http://www.petitiononline.com/asjduj1/petition.html

Why none of the press picked up on this???
Probably because the incidents aren't 'exactly the same'. Or did I just imagine Adebayor running the full length of the pitch to purposely hunt out the opposition fans?

bobmcfc said:
lancs blue said:

I dont think he will b banned for the scum because 1) the ref already delt with the matter of running to the arse fans by giving him a yellow card, and the rules state once the ref has delt with the incident the fa cannot go back and give out second ruling.
2) if he is charged with anything MCFC will surley appel the charge thus sending it into 14 days till it is heard by the Fa.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.