PETITION: CLUB SHOULD REPORT RVP.

Dubai Blue said:
bobmcfc said:
im offended that we will miss ade for the man u game because arsenal want there pound of flesh.
What have Arsenal got to do with it? It's not them that wrote the referee's match report bringing it to the attention of the FA.
you missed Van Persies official statement on the arsenal OS ?? added alot of fuel to the fire imo

Dubai Blue said:
MCFC73 said:
Why none of the press picked up on this???
Probably because the incidents aren't 'exactly the same'. Or did I just imagine Adebayor run the full length of the pitch to purposely hunt out the opposition fans?
adebayor tried to get a reaction from the arsenal fans like vp tried to get a reaction out of the city fans.

MCFC73 said:
bobmcfc said:
im offended that we will miss ade for the man u game because arsenal want there pound of flesh.

I dont think he will b abnned for the scum because 1) the ref already delt with the matter of running to the arse fans by giving him a yellow card, and the rules state once the ref has delt with the incident the fa cannot go back and give out second ruling.
2) if he is charged with anything MCFC will surley appel the charge thus sending it into 14 days till it id heard by the Fa.

The celebration will be dealt with differently to the "stamp". I'll guess that he'll face a disrepute charge for the celebration which normally takes 2-3 weeks to be heard as Ade and the club will be given time to prepare a defence. The "stamp" incident can be dealt with much more quickly and he could well miss the derby if the FA decide to get their collective fingers out in dealing with it.

Paulmcfc2703 said:
Dubai Blue said:
Probably because the incidents aren't 'exactly the same'. Or did I just imagine Adebayor run the full length of the pitch to purposely hunt out the opposition fans?
adebayor tried to get a reaction from the arsenal fans like vp tried to get a reaction out of the city fans.
If you celebrate at the end which your goal was scored at, you will generally get away with it, as long as you stay on the pitch. Adebayor's celebration was a different matter altogether.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.