PETITION: CLUB SHOULD REPORT RVP.

lancs blue said:
MCFC73 said:
I dont think he will b abnned for the scum because 1) the ref already delt with the matter of running to the arse fans by giving him a yellow card, and the rules state once the ref has delt with the incident the fa cannot go back and give out second ruling.
2) if he is charged with anything MCFC will surley appel the charge thus sending it into 14 days till it id heard by the Fa.

The celebration will be dealt with differently to the "stamp". I'll guess that he'll face a disrepute charge for the celebration which normally takes 2-3 weeks to be heard as Ade and the club will be given time to prepare a defence. The "stamp" incident can be dealt with much more quickly and he could well miss the derby if the FA decide to get their collective fingers out in dealing with it.

With the "stamp" question firstly it has 2 b proved he did it with intention to hurt him, and once again he will b able to request a personal hearing and that takes 14 days as he is allowed to prepare a defence. Ide put money on it that he playes against the scum :))

Dubai Blue said:
Oh God, another internet petition. Because these have proved so successful in the past, haven't they?

If you were in that area of the ground and found his celebration offensive, you should report it to the police (and then slap yourself around the face for being such a soft arse). This is what the dippers did in response to the Neville incident, and it forced both the FA and the police to take notice.

An online petition will achieve the square route of fuck all. Of that I can assure you.

That is a good idea and is much more newsworthy and serious than any online petition.

I wasn't sat in that block though, but I hope someone does report it, just for the purpose of a bit of shit-stirring. Right back at you Van Pervert you complete cock.

Did Neville get charged for that incident against Liverpool?

BlueMooner87 said:
anyone got the e-mail address for the correct dept of fa?

<a class="postlink" href="http://www.thefa.com/TheFA/WhoWeAre/ContactUs/ComplaintsProcedure.aspx" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;">http://www.thefa.com/TheFA/WhoWeAre/Con ... edure.aspx</a>

this could be it

Dubai Blue said:
Oh God, another internet petition. Because these have proved so successful in the past, haven't they?

If you were in that area of the ground and found his celebration offensive, you should report it to the police (and then slap yourself around the face for being such a soft arse). This is what the dippers did in response to the Neville incident, and it forced both the FA and the police to take notice.

An online petition will achieve the square route of fuck all. Of that I can assure you.

That is a good idea and is much more newsworthy and serious than any online petition.

I wasn't sat in that block though, but I hope someone does report it, just for the purpose of a bit of shit-stirring. Right back at you Van Pervert you complete cock.

There is a light said:
Dubai Blue said:

The police gave him a warning and the FA fined him 5k.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.