'Petition' for a Bert Trautmann stand.

Cheadle_hulmeBlue said:
agree with this, but we also need a statue of mercer aand allison outside the ground

Personally I think we should have a statue for all of our past greats who are no longer with us. Would show the world where we came from, and it's not as if the club can't afford it.

kippax81 said:
Cheadle_hulmeBlue said:
agree with this, but we also need a statue of mercer aand allison outside the ground

Personally I think we should have a statue for all of our past greats who are no longer with us. Would show the world where we came from, and it's not as if the club can't afford it.

agree i think we need more of a link to our past around the ground. like united do with some of there statues and things.

There is allways petitions like this when an old popular player dies but Bert truely deserves to have something to remind future generations of what he ment to not just City but the rest of the the football world a very genuine Legend. and yes the word legend is very very overused these days but not for the likes of Bert Trautmann.

All that Bert did for his club, our country and humanity, I am right behind this idea.

City is one of those things that I love so much it makes me cry more than it really should.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.