PETITION RE NEWBIE WUMs

YES.

One possibility to deter WUMs would be for Bluemoon to ask for a signing-on membership fee (say a fiver or tenner) which Ric could use to either develop the site or pass on to the City charities.

This would likely prevent a raft of sign-ups as credit cards would be needed, which anyone under 18 would not likely possess.

Is it workable ?

Oh, BTW, still agree to the 50 posts...

I can see this thread turning into
The life of Brian. Peoples front of Judea. Let's call a meeting about a meeting,

Rammy Blue said:
agree with URG, however i would have thought that a "time period" rather than "number of posts" would be the correct way to implement a system - people can rack up 50 posts in no time if they just do shit "pmsl" kind of stuff.

if people had to wait say a month before they could start a thread then i think it would help hugely.

I agree with this, wum tend to sign up to make up threads on things that are currently happening so if they have to wait a month it might take away the need for them to sign up.

agree with URG, however i would have thought that a "time period" rather than "number of posts" would be the correct way to implement a system - people can rack up 50 posts in no time if they just do shit "pmsl" kind of stuff.

if people had to wait say a month before they could start a thread then i think it would help hugely.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.