Petrol prices

Remember it kicking off and blockades at Stanlow when it was reaching the pound mark in 2000.

Oh for it to be a pound a litre again.

Same for me mate,someone suggested I join Costco as the fuel there is slightly cheaper and there's one near Bristol where I could fill the tank on the way down and top up on return.
(first World problems ay?)
Just come back from Brighton last week and filled up at Morrisons near Littlehampton, 1.78 cheapest I'd found down there, by August I'm expecting well over £2, the thing is I've booked two days per sight starting at Tewkesbury then Looe and on to lizard and round the coast for 3 weeks, I'm now wishing I'd booked longer on each site to keep traveling down

Today driving from Rochdale to Middleton there were a few garages with a 2p difference between petrol and diesel. 180.9 and 182.9. That point nine has always been one of life's scams. What if you filled up with five litres and stopped the pump spot on five litres of diesel? Nine pounds fourteen pence and a halfpenny. Do they let you off the halfpenny or do they round it up. Racketeering if it's the latter.

Will these prices galvanise people into leaving their cars at home, when they can, and going by bus, bike etc?

Currently living in spain, and fuel stations are doing a €0.20 discount on both petrol and diesel til 30th June.

Diesel is working out at €1.60/l. Petrol around €1.70/l

Today driving from Rochdale to Middleton there were a few garages with a 2p difference between petrol and diesel. 180.9 and 182.9. That point nine has always been one of life's scams. What if you filled up with five litres and stopped the pump spot on five litres of diesel? Nine pounds fourteen pence and a halfpenny. Do they let you off the halfpenny or do they round it up. Racketeering if it's the latter.
Dave, if things are that bad I can lend you a penny. (obviously I would want it back with interest later)

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.