Petrov says he's going.

if petrov did go , a good replacement imo woulb be chris brunt as back up , he has done ok in a poor squad at west brom 7 goals in a poor side , what do u think?

mackenzie said:
Really can't believe that some on here would let Petrov walk away.
Realistically I think he'll be replaced with somebody happy to sit on the bench Macca as Robbie will play when fit.

nevblue said:
i really hope he is not going. i've been waiting for a fully fit petrov and swp to play down both wings this season. now he is back i thought well, wait till next season, when we will get a target man (santa cruz?). i am 'emotionally attached' because he does create excitement because he is a true winger, the few crosses he has made cause trouble. i remember early in the season 2008, he looked like our only chance of scoring sometimes.

competition for places is one thing. no point in having players who haven't a 50/50 chance of starting a match and are not happy with it. i cant see robinho being replaced by petrov (by hughes). not that robinho is the more effective player (especially away), its just that he is the so called star player and is hardly ever dropped. it shows maybe one of our managers weaknesses.

This

sweep said:
mackenzie said:
Really can't believe that some on here would let Petrov walk away.
Realistically I think he'll be replaced with somebody happy to sit on the bench Macca as Robbie will play when fit.

Really hope not sweep. Replacing him with someone willing to sit on the bench I mean.

I love Petrov, I really do.

You have to play on the break with tempo to get the best out of Petrov. I'm not sure that this is Hughes style.
He'll stay in the prem no doubt as another manager will know how to play him.

EVERYBODY THAT SAYS PETROV IS A MISERABLE BA %^%* D HOLD YOUR TONGUES !!

for his whole injury, him, his family, a mate of his, AND Bojinov ! have sat behind me at the games .... he is very animated and cares about city, and the fans very much, got his and Boji's autographs ! hes cheering, shouting in Bulgarian, the whole 9 yards ...... when he was playing for us, he was the most lively, and animated ...... he has a right to be a bit miserable because he is on the bench, but that is all fair, as Robinho is a better player (by far in my mind)

however ...... he is not miserable without a reason, he seems to love the club and the fans, i hope he doesn't go, but would understand if he did ...... great player on his day, but don't insult a man when you have never experienced what he is truly like during one of city's football matches ......

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.