Petrov to spurs

We all might well say he will be a good squad player but Petrov will not sit on the bench and not in a World cup year, Bulgaria might not qualify but they could as well and e won't take that chance.

Spurs might be the only ones to offer that money for a 31 year old

images

This new just been delivered?

Who would cover Robbie on the left when he goes?

I know he has a history of injury but if Robbie gets injured, then we need strength in depth, Petrov gives us that!

Although I think he will be a bench player for much of the season I think he will be a pretty important one. He is the only left footed forward in thet team with Sturridge gone.He provides width and can cross a ball which no one else does nearly as well. With two tall centre forwards this gives us the means to use them. Unless we buy another winger who can cross a ball there is no way I would sell him.

he expects 1st team football....dont know why....let him go. Had a good start to his career at city but has faded with moaning and tanting performances since, even last nyt he was poor (although come back from injury), think he did one thing got the ball in a good position and shot with men in the box....31 yrs old.. time to go

too one dimentional personally, bombs down the wing, crosses it, scores a goal or two, doesnt do much else

Its difficult but we cant keep everyone with the players we are brining in. We can only field 18 players inc subs at the end of the day. Its tough but as with Elano my opinion is keep if we possibly can as they are excellent subs.

If they start agitating for a move fair enough sell them but perm deals only and its a sellers market so we want top dollar for what are very good players at the end of the day.

S.E.H said:
too one dimentional personally, bombs down the wing, crosses it, scores a goal or two, doesnt do much else

For me this dimension is one that we don't have without him.

Petrov has bombed down any wing since he signed for City. Maybe a leisurely stroll.

Garrido offers just as much on the left hand side of midfield

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.