PFA Back Tevez

tolmie's hairdoo said:
Can't see it being Ibra, only in terms of what Dzeko was purchased for, Ibra would not stand for being sidelined on a regular basis.

The method from Mancini is there for all to see. The next recruit will just be another cog in terms of how he wants the entire team to function.

He always strives for adaptability and think the more realistic targets will be second tier names, those with still much to prove.

All roads will lead to Italy I think. Mancini is yet to seriously dip his toe into this market.

Agree that a swap will be the likely outcome however there are still only a small number of clubs who can afford to pay the monster wages he will command, surely this would rule Napoli out so no Lavezzi/Cavani deal and Inter don't have anyone bar Sneijder that we would want.

I still think personally that he will end up at Real, at least they have a few players that would interest us - Kaka, Benzema, Higuain, Di Maria and of course Ronaldo....

Bluemanc1968 said:
tolmie's hairdoo said:
Bluemanc1968 said:
Don't be fucking stupid mate. He won't sue and wouldn't win if he did.[/quote]

Don't be so sure!!!! his agent is a ruthless fucker! and he knows he won't ever play for City again! and his rep as been damaged! I would not be surprised if he did try to sue bobby!!!

It's a game of bluff and counter.

The threat of a lawsuit by the Tevez camp is all they have, which is why they have leaked the possibility as leverage for a January move.

Ours is a leaked stance of wanting full market value and using Sheikh Mansour's wealth to finance a defence of Mancini.

Plenty of bluster, but both sides will come away with a perception as the winner in January.

Carlos Tevez not at our club makes us the ultimate winner.[/quote]

100% agree!!!! but all this tevez shirt skips for example only adds fuel in which the twat will make a claim IMO!!! I used to worship this guy for his football and for him to treat my beloved club in such way is doing my head in!!! I just want the fucker gone as far away as possible! and his legacy forgotton!

Christmas will be here soon enough.

I'm sure the rest of the players will feel some degree of sympathy seeing such a great player training on his own/with kids.

But as long as we keep winning, he will be out of sight, out of mind, and we have just a few weeks to the window.<br /><br />-- Fri Oct 28, 2011 10:34 am --<br /><br />
Rammy Blue said:
tolmie's hairdoo said:
Can't see it being Ibra, only in terms of what Dzeko was purchased for, Ibra would not stand for being sidelined on a regular basis.

The method from Mancini is there for all to see. The next recruit will just be another cog in terms of how he wants the entire team to function.

He always strives for adaptability and think the more realistic targets will be second tier names, those with still much to prove.

All roads will lead to Italy I think. Mancini is yet to seriously dip his toe into this market.

Agree that a swap will be the likely outcome however there are still only a small number of clubs who can afford to pay the monster wages he will command, surely this would rule Napoli out so no Lavezzi/Cavani deal and Inter don't have anyone bar Sneijder that we would want.

I still think personally that he will end up at Real, at least they have a few players that would interest us - Kaka, Benzema, Higuain, Di Maria and of course Ronaldo....

In principle, what you are saying is correct.

But more and more clubs become part of the equation when it comes to possible swapsies...

After all, you are getting a world-class player at a potential £15m/£20m discount as part of the deal.

Added against the outgoing of an undoubted high earner, the wages become even less of an issue.

Corinthians were also stating at the time that Tevez was prepared to take a major drop in wages.

Rammy Blue said:
tolmie's hairdoo said:

Higuain + Canales would do for me
Just get rid NOW.
;-)

Imagine for a moment that Tevez is on the bench.Everyone and his dog knows he wants away.We are drawing say with Chelsea.We need to win,a player is injured,Mancini says Tevez your on,"Not warmed up"says Tevez.Get on now says Mancini.On goes Tevez a couple of minutes later Tevz goes down,cruciate ligament gone.All ideas of Tevez being transfered gone.Could he sue the club for not being given time to warm up.Taylor would be all over City for compensation.Now we have a case of Tevez refusing to warm-up to avoid getting injured,and Taylor still thinks his player (Tevez) is right.City between a rock and a hard place.

Corinthians want him so they can make money on him, everyone wants to make money him at city,s expense, still think his destination after his next move is chelsea, as for that Tameside united fan Taylor perhaps some of our guys who shelled out hundreds to go to Munich should sue Taylor for being short changed, because the way I look at it any football supporter who buys a ticket to watch a team should be able to expect to see every player who is available, Taylor makes my blood boil especially after his comments about the kaka deal then backing the ronaldo one, Taylor is the enemy of every English football supporter!

If the PFA is going to act just like an ordinary Trade Union should it also be the body which imposes a maximum available punishment? If it has that role it should also look at the wider interests of the game. If it is a purely representative body, a respectable and proper role, it should only be able to negotiate maximum punishments not impose them.

mancunial said:
Corinthians want him so they can make money on him, everyone wants to make money him at city,s expense, still think his destination after his next move is chelsea, as for that Tameside united fan Taylor perhaps some of our guys who shelled out hundreds to go to Munich should sue Taylor for being short changed, because the way I look at it any football supporter who buys a ticket to watch a team should be able to expect to see every player who is available, Taylor makes my blood boil especially after his comments about the kaka deal then backing the ronaldo one, Taylor is the enemy of every English football supporter!

City will insist on a big sell on clause so no need to worry about this.

Chippy_boy said:
Can you *imagine* any normal employer agreeing that any sanctions against its employees for gross misconduct have to be agreed by the union? Utterly ridiculous.
I think you'll find that if you were done for gross misconduct (he wasn't, just misconduct with five breaches of contract), and were a member of a union, and they thought you had a reasonable case, even if you were found guilty, then there would be much negotiation/agreement between your union and you employer on the final sanctions.

I've a friend who was 30 odd years with a company, and was found guilty of gross misconduct, and bringing his company into disrepute (it was a relatively minor thing, but it attracted some very negative and potentially damaging media coverage for his company), even without a union helping his case, he and his lawyer managed to get some of the original sanctions (relating to pensions) dropped if he admitted to the charges.

Not defending the twat, just pointing out that employment law is a minefield with regard to the sanctions an employer can take, its far better now for City to just accept it and move on. It seems like we cannot appeal the PFA's decision, as all clubs agreed to it.

City have done it by the book to prevent him taking us to court for constructive dismissal.

The sooner we move him on the better.

tolmie's hairdoo said:
mancunial said:

City will insist on a big sell on clause so no need to worry about this.

I agree fully, but what if Tevez's side say thats illegal and more than likely get the PFAs backing where would we stand then. Taylor has definitely changed his tune, i wonder why!!!!!!!

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.