PGMOL Apologise to Everton. It WAS a Penalty!

The new extra rhetoric is that even if it was offside, it was a different phase of play after Ederson saved the shot.

Whatever people say, the three points are in the bag. We got away with it however anybody wants to dress their argument.

The new rhetoric seems to be a bit whingy and whiney mate, VAR was supposed to take away the controversy regarding decisions, there is controversy because it's us :)

I disagree.

A) He shouldn't have been able to have the shot after receiving the ball from an offside position in the first place.
B) The ball wasn't in the air that long and Rodri never had it under control because it was spinning all over the place.

So you agree it looks offside now?
I’m not going to spend my day in a back and forth with you because you edit everything your write on here, including messages that have already been replied to, which to me is debating in bad faith.

The picture you put up shows that it is a tight offside, which is likely to have been just off. As you said at some point last night, it was closer than you thought.

The decision has been made. We didn’t concede a penalty.

Please stop quoting me.

Head of referees Mike Riley has apologised to Lampard and Kenwright for failing to award the penalty on Saturday, what the actual fuck, are they gonna start apologising for every mistake now, if so, they owe us a shit load of apologies or do you think pigmol will try even harder to fuck us over, I know where my money is going, corrupt rats
lol. they have just bought themselves a legal fight if Everton go down .

Exactly whatever happened to the referees decision is final? They hope that by doing this they'll get refs doubly careful not to award decisions against them. I hope they go down by one point, fuck me they'll drag this all up again, appealing to the government then I presume.
they'll use their russian influence

id be more worried about their finacial position than a penalty

I agree mate, but that's always been the case. Everton are making out that this is the biggest travesty in football ever ever, they can reflect on their shitness from the championship it's probably for the best.
Whilst consoling their cross park neighbours of losing the title by a point. :-)

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.