PGMOL Apologise to Everton. It WAS a Penalty!

I have no problem with Everton asking for an apology. We probably would have asked City to do the same if it was the other way around.
Nor do I have a problem the FA handing an apology to them. I’m sure the FA would not have done that if it was the other way around.

I still hope Pep tells Rodri that without doing the extra step ( in this situation he could have easily stopped the ball with his foot) this is kind of situation you get. And that he was lucky to escape us conceding a penalty. He got away with it.
i still cant work out what the F*** rodri was thinking or doing

Genuinely mental how much they are going on about this.

Should we start forensically going over every bad decision after every game?

Even if the ref made an error, VAR should not ovrrturn it unless its clear and obvious and then VAR have to check the immediate build-up.... Containing an off-sude Richarlison.

But don't let facts get in the eay of some good old City bashing. Always good for the ratings

Of course none of this media outrage is because they’re concerned about the impact on Everton. They couldn’t care less about them. The darlings across the park however…..

The ultimate question is was it offside?

I was shouting offside at the tele as soon as I saw it! Looked well off to me although sometimes you can be proved wrong!

All this is totally irrelevant if it was! Those are the rules, regarding phase of play!

No replays, no analysis!

Totally corrupt!

City fans need to demand analysis of the offside!

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.