PGMOL Apologise to Everton. It WAS a Penalty!

Did we get an apology from Tierney or PiGMOL when milner didn't get sent off?
Nope.
Did we get an apology when salah did a triple somersault after Ruben stood next to him?
Did we fuck!

Disgusting the media over here but bless them for trying to derail us, must be about the 700th attempt already.

I still don't believe Riley apologised. It's all posturing and word-playing by whoever is feeding this stuff to the press. Called them? Yes sure. Discussed the difficulties? Yes sure. Apologised? Unless I see a statement from PGMOL, I don't believe it.

Nothing against Everton complaining but they do actually have form for this. They complained so much after the Merseyside derby in 2007 at Goodison (and it did look like a proper bent reffing display to be fair with multiple big decisions going against them) that they managed to get Clattenburg removed from officiating their games for the next God knows how many years. That’s fine as I didn’t want Clattenburg reffing our games either but it shows favouritism to one club, while the reduction in the pool of available clubs meant all the rest of us had to put up with Clattenburg’s shit refereeing even more often!

City should very publicly this afternoon raise the fact that the referee restarted the game with a free kick to us for an offside as displayed by his arm action.

Let’s see where the offside was and evidence for it shall we and if it’s Richarlison offside then we can have our fucking apology.

The ultimate question is was it offside?

I was shouting offside at the tele as soon as I saw it! Looked well off to me although sometimes you can be proved wrong!

All this is totally irrelevant if it was! Those are the rules, regarding phase of play!

No replays, no analysis!

Totally corrupt!

City fans need to demand analysis of the offside!
I don't even buy that they've officially apologised.

But having thought about it, if they really wanted to shut this discussion down. What would have been funny is a public response from PGMOL(why the secrecy?): "We're sorry, the decision was incorrect, we've confirmed this after the game.... It should have been offside instead. As you can see in the below screenshot from Stockley Park. Sorry for the mistake but we couldn't have given it anyway. We hope this ends the debate and business can resume"

Would have been nice but instead they seem to be fuelling it which I don't remember happening before. Is the new PL Chairman installed yet?

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.