PGMOL Apologise to Everton. It WAS a Penalty!

Be interesting to know what Everton’s stance would be if they went down by a point and whether by admitting liability PIGMOL have got themselves in the shit.

Not sure much would happen. Didn't villa stay up 2 seasons ago due to thr goal line technology failing?

Misjudged the bounce. Nothing more nothing less.
True.

Hence it wasn’t deliberate, and his arm was in a natural position, so it can’t be handball irrespective of any offside/onside or where it hits his arm. A fundamental part of the laws overlooked by our expert analysts.

Are Palace now due an apology for Jotas dive into their keeper or Firmteethio being actively offside in the 2nd goal...... Hmmm thought not

Actually we don't, no penalty was given, and we deservedly won.

everton have a apology, but it won't keep them up, shame that.
Yes no penalty was given!

But the media are kicking up a storm to affect future decisions!

If it was offside we gained no advantage and they do not have a leg to stand on!

If this is not analysed they will always harp back to this incorrect decision when we get one against us. The old argument being things always even up!

Mark my words, a bad decision is coming our way, probably against Utd or Liverpool if this is not put to bed!

I am reasonably confident it is offside! And we have nothing to loose if it is not, as they (the media) have already made up their mind that it was an unjust decision!

Lampard implies that the referee is corrupt in his post match interview and he doesn't even get a reprimand. Instead he's rewarded with a personal apology.

Fucking pathetic.

Lampard also assumes you get a point for being awarded a penalty. Last time I checked you had to score the fker.

Newcastle had a goal conceded while a player was down holding his head in their penalty area. Trent Alexander got the man before the ball as the last man in his own area, in the same game. Penalty at the very least. Do Newcastl... oh wait that's not happening.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.