PGMOL Apologise to Everton. It WAS a Penalty!

It has the hand of Bill Kenwright all over it. He is over-emotional and has shown poor judgement for decades which is the main reason Everton are in such a mess. I am sure he was the one pushing for a meaningless apology. Personally I think it was a diabolical decision but we have suffered plenty in the past and Pep has always used them to galvanise the team instead of whining about it. Self-pity is not a good look for any club which has aspirations to be successful.
He’ll probably get Tim Rice to write a musical about it.

I hope that we win the league by a greater margin than two points from Liverpool.
I hope that Everton don't go down by a margin of two points from safety.
I dont. I hope it's 1 point in both cases and i can then spend all summer with a warm feeling inside and a smug smile on my face listening to the horrible scouse cunts bitching and moaning

That’s correct Dave. Was it the 2016 LC semi after Barkley put them ahead?
No, I'd say it was a long time before that. When they kept beating us 1-0 at our place. I'd estimate 2009-11 sort of time, not that long after the takeover.

Hope you're well pal.

No, I'd say it was a long time before that. When they kept beating us 1-0 at our place. I'd estimate 2009-11 sort of time, not that long after the takeover.

Hope you're well pal.
Not bad thanks mate, hope same with you

All of these things are true:
  • It hit him in an area where it was enough for a penalty
  • Richarlison was offside in the buildup
  • Every side can point to dozens of missed penalties throughout the season
  • Issuing an apology is fucking laughable
  • Fuck off Everton you moaning twats

Last edited:

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.