PGMOL Apologise to Everton. It WAS a Penalty!

Two things. Ok, let's assume that they had a penalty and it had gone in (cannot be assumed for one second, but let's give maximum leeway). We would have been two points down on what we are now.
I hope that we win the league by a greater margin than two points from Liverpool.
I hope that Everton don't go down by a margin of two points from safety.
I think we will. And I think they won't. But sorry, I'm not going to lose any sleep.

One thing I shall be scrutinising like a hawk, though, from here on in to the end of the season, is VAR decisions for all clubs, and the media furore (or absence of it) that follows.

Ref had indicated offside but the media won't even mention anyway fuck em
The ref needs a break in play to stop the game after an incident that needs looking at has occurred and there was an offside flagged shortly after it. So there were two offsides. One before and one after. When he was told no handball, he deferred it to the offside after the incident. Hope that makes sense.

Last edited:
You said it was madness by him insinuating that it was something he was at fault for. I don’t agree. I think the only thing he’s guilty of is misjudgment of the bounce. That’s not madness, it’s unfortunate and accidental.
I thought that's what you meant. Assuming he was still in control of his own body at that point I'd say he's somewhat culpable for his actions but fuck em all it went our way.

Lampard says they were robbed if a point, so was the pen, had one been awarded, guaranteed to have been scored? Secondly given we have been drawn against neverton in the women’s game cup quarter final is it worth getting our apologies in now? Thirdly can we expect some backdated apologies from PIGMOB for all the wrong decisions that have gone against us?

Lampard called the ref corrupt. By apologising you could argue he's confirmed it.

they are going to apologising and awful lot then... why the apology, why nt just be stone faced like the rest of mistakes.
the only team that can complain is everton, LFC f** off.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.