PGMOL Apologise to Everton. It WAS a Penalty!

Is this not just made up bollocks? The sky link has been removed.
Main sports story on Talkshite.

I wonder if City have gone legal as it does set a precedent and our law team will be watching OliVar and co like a hawk on Sunday.

Will be interesting to watch now what will warrant the next apology from Riley, Pep really needs to put the mind game into use for this and demand an apology when we dont get a clear pen next time, have a feeling it will come already this weekend...

Reactions: mat

Lampard implies that the referee is corrupt in his post match interview and he doesn't even get a reprimand. Instead he's rewarded with a personal apology.

Fucking pathetic.

Yep slanders the referee live on tv with millions watching with no disrepute charge.
Wonder if he will apologise to the ref now that Everton have had theirs
Always liked Lampard but gone down in my estimation after this although he’s probably already been sucked into the whingeing whining outdated mentality of the club.
Hope they go down and end up staying there.

Yep slanders the referee live on tv with millions watching with no disrepute charge.
Wonder if he will apologise to the ref now that Everton have had theirs
Always liked Lampard but gone down in my estimation after this although he’s probably already been sucked into the whingeing whining outdated mentality of the club.
Hope they go down and end up staying there.
He's a Redknapp. Everything he says and does for his benefit. It's a family trait.

There is nothing that says PGMOL say it was a penalty.

There is nothing to verify that Riley apologised either, just a "SSN have been told". By whom, I wonder? Same as Lampard saying Tierney had indicated there was no Richarlison offside - I don't believe for a minute Tierney was able to say that.

Will be ironic if Everton are relegated by one point, after the poor decision (cheating?) that kept them up a few years ago.

Am I missing something? I've seen words from Frank Lampard again, Dermot Gallagher but not Mike Riley.

We already had confirmation they contacted the club but who says it was an apology, rather than an explanation? I don't trust sky one bit.

Unless there is a quote from Mike Riley/PGMOL clarifying everything, including whether they looked at the offside... I'm not buying it.

For now the best we have is NBC's and he looks offside:

richarlisonnbc-offside-line-jpg.37550

It was a shocker of a decision. Think how livid we would be if we were chasing Liverpool for the title 6 points behind going into the business end of the season and they got away with that.

However as mentioned above ^ there has never been an apology before so why now? Earlier in the season at Anfield we were on the receiving end of some disgraceful decisions.

It has happened plenty.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.