PGMOL Apologise to Everton. It WAS a Penalty!

Hopefully the apology for not sending off Milner twice in the recent games vs us at klansfield will be announced this week too (once Everton has been informed, obviously).
There was also the two handball incidents and a shove in the back on a City player, all "missed" in a previous game. One of those handball incidents led to setting up a goal for them.

Moaning scouse bastards , they cried when a game was postponed due to Covid and demanded an explanation now thye want a f*cking apology from PGMOL , soft whinging cunts , no doubt the Dippers will jump on the bandwagon when they lose the title by a couple of points in May.
They can have their apology as long as Everton get a long overdue relegation and the Dippers only trophy on their open top bus is the Carabao Cup.
Scouse mard arses.

It has been said many many times, but why can't they broadcast everything being said? Between a ref and linesmen. Between a ref and the VAR. Players being idiots to a ref. Let folks decide whether something is fair or not.
I quite like this in the rugby internationals. I don't watch rugby often, only the internationals but I like the way you here all the discussions and then the explanations to the players.

Truly believe that if it was any other club benefitting from that decision it would be forgotten by now.

Instead of apologising, pigmol should have explained why it wasnt given (no conclusive angle etc).

I dont know why it wasnt given, they probably made a mistake, it happens all the time.

I dont think they will be making the mistake of not giving a possible pen against us again though.

Pep needs to drill the boys on this, we need to be wary.

I dont feel anything about it all other than glad that we won.

The everton job seems like a poison chalice now.

Nobody seems to be able to make it work there, despite massive spending.

Fancy begging for apologies to justify losing, shows a lack of character, which is what everton need right now.

Meanwhile, a few seasons ago...........

Who remembers Sergio being scythed down at southampton by fonte who was still pleading with the ref that it was outside the area even as Sergio got booked for diving, fonte couldnt believe it, he thought the yellow was for him.

As clear a pen as ever you will see.

They laughed about it on motd for about two minutes, then it disappeared.

Did we get an apology, not that I know of.

I do know that Sergio scored a blinder about five minutes later though.

Thats how you deal with adversity frank, not begging for apologies to justify losing.

What a load of shit.
What are they planning to do with this apology now?

‘You’re not having any pudding ‘till you say sorry to your big brother’

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.