PGMOL Apologise to Everton. It WAS a Penalty!

Totally agree but lets remember that when one goes against us.

I will, we have dropped points by uderperformimg against palace and spurs twice, if that costs us the league then it is our own fault no one elses even if in one of the upcoming games we get one bad deicission that cost us points, the 9 we threw away already will have been a bigger issue

I will, we have dropped points by uderperformimg against palace and spurs twice, if that costs us the league then it is our own fault no one elses even if in one of the upcoming games we get one bad deicission that cost us points, the 9 we threw away already will have been a bigger issue
The dropping of 6 points against Spurs could well be the ones that come back to haunt us.

Spurs are an appalling side and with the quality we have losing twice to them is poor in the extreme.

The dropping of 6 points against Spurs could well be the ones that come back to haunt us.

Spurs are an appalling side and with the quality we have losing twice to them is poor in the extreme.
I’ve got a funny feeling about Palace doing the double over us n’all.

12 points would have even dropped against two teams there, all of our own doing, so any referee fuck ups that see us drop 2 or 3 points in a game (despite the game being 90 minutes long and one incident shouldn’t be the defining moment in a game of 90 minutes anyway), won’t make any difference to where we end up in the table.

More worried about Saturday, they are like we were in reverse 20 years ago, play for two games a season, it will be a cup final for them, we are not playing well and look lethargic , if we go into the game like that I can see problems.

Before the F.A. the Premier League or Pigmol say anything can I sincerely apologise to Peterborough. We know did several things wrong we just don't know what they were.....yet.
I am sure someone will come along and point them out later.

Once again, I am sorry, very sorry, so fuckin' sorry, for anything, everything. Sorry

Lampard can proper fuck off now n’all. Implying it might be corrupt.

He’s was professional and decent enough in the season he was with us, he can get bent now though.
Don't venture on Rawk, The ongoing City have Refs, PL, Sky and just about everyone else in their pockets in Ramping up. We control everything.

It was a clear handball
If it had been "clear" then VAR would have given it as it would have been a clear and obvious error. But the fact is that it wasn't "clear" as there was sufficient doubt about where the ball had actually hit Rodri and whether it was mostly in the red or green zone.

The laws are the laws, however daft they may be, and on that occasion, as with Ederson at Arsenal and KDB at Southampton, there was doubt so the original decision wasn't changed.

12 points would have even dropped against two teams there, all of our own doing, so any referee fuck ups that see us drop 2 or 3 points in a game (despite the game being 90 minutes long and one incident shouldn’t be the defining moment in a game of 90 minutes anyway), won’t make any difference to where we end up in the table.
And two draws with Southampton

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.