PGMOL Apologise to Everton. It WAS a Penalty!

Pre VAR but anyone recall Kyle Walker playing for Spurs and him pushing Sterling in the back when he was through on goal with only the keeper to beat?
Going back further to the very early days in the new stadium, remember Danny Mills (playing for Middlesbrough) rugby tackling (Wanchope I think) in the penalty box? Don’t know if I made up the ref being Jeff Winter, the Boro fan.

It's not too late for Old Mother Riley to apologise for Taylor's handling of the CFC game when Sideshow Bob should have been sent off, and we end up with two sent off!

Would personally rather see Riley charged with corruption and fucked off from the position he currently influences .

Oh and I would also like to apologise to Bournemouth for an incident 2 years ago. Yes it was your throw in, why the assistant gave it to us I have no idea.
It did not affect the game but I am still so sorry, knowing we have lived with that injustice for 2 seasons has done me in. Again I am sorry, very sorry.

Last edited:
Too many to mention. What is the point? Does it change the result, give Everton a point? If they scored it we might have piled on the pressure and scored again. It changes nothing.
Var was meant to get the so called wrong decision right
It’s ruined the game
I much preferred it when the ref or Lino got it wrong and everyone slagged the officials off-cheered or booed in an instant
Now we wait for someone miles away with his crayons to draw us a picture and let us know ten minutes later what he has drawn
Then we can celebrate or not as the case maybe

Well, given the liner apparently took a position level with the Richarlison offside which then possibly led to Eddie placing the ball there, genuinely believing this to be where the ‘offence’ took place and then bollocking said liner when he received an unreasonable yellow for time wasting in the process…

There must have been on-field discussions between players and officials concerning Richarlison’s offside and this led to some confusion as to which offside the game was restarting from. Rather than an apology, I’d settle for them wiping off Ed’s yellow.
In any case, it wasn't where the referee made Ederson take the free kick from.

It wasn't handball - I thought it at the time and I still do. The ball spins up off the pitch and brushes his sleeve it's a nothing incident and the fact Everton and the red media were crying just shows how desperate they are. David James set them straight on Sky Sports when he said he'd looked at several replays and it wasn't a penalty. If you've ever played the game at any level you know deep down it isn't a penalty.
The rules have changed since most people played the game.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.