PGMOL Apologise to Everton. It WAS a Penalty!

i want manchester city and pep to bank that apology by mike riley to everton ? then have us bring it up every time they do us over

Could City ask for an apology for the assistant not flagging for offside for Richarlison? It might be the only way to get them to check.

The PiGMOL can fuck right off with their agenda fuelled apology. We're still owed one for the BLATANT Trend Derby handball.

the game ? its bent and covering their arse with a apology sort of speaks the truth
the only thing that is puzzling me is how on earth did manchester city get that call in the first place
because they never give us the margin of doubt in any game. the apology makes it 1000% worst for me

Could City ask for an apology for the assistant not flagging for offside for Richarlison? It might be the only way to get them to check.

you know what i think you have come up with something here

i know VAR system can be used at anytime because they work on replays ? so maybe lets have a hour long special on skysports and get all the videos replays up ands show offsides or handballs or pens

this would make great TV drama and put the officials in there place ?

Well, given the liner apparently took a position level with the Richarlison offside which then possibly led to Eddie placing the ball there, genuinely believing this to be where the ‘offence’ took place and then bollocking said liner when he received an unreasonable yellow for time wasting in the process…

There must have been on-field discussions between players and officials concerning Richarlison’s offside and this led to some confusion as to which offside the game was restarting from. Rather than an apology, I’d settle for them wiping off Ed’s yellow.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.