Phil and Jack on the lash?

Ffs they’ve now moved the article to the bbc main news…

Of course they will, rag/dipper central old auntie beeb. This is something else that needs hammering home to our players. There is a lot of hatred and jealousy of our club and every single little incident will be pounced on and magnified to portray us in a negative light

This has come from the club and directly from Pep, it's a shot over the bow of both Grealish and Foden, sort out your lives, if not your in serious trouble, as said before, it's what's known as great management.
Yet when we went three points clear we were studiously ignored by all the news outlets, all about the cult and Klopp pissing and moaning.
This however is now on the main BBC News bulletins.
Make no mistake, they are seizing on this and will make more of it than needs be.
Meanwhile, if we’re talking about player behaviour, a united player is banned for six months on the very same day for driving while disqualified and without insurance and it only gets a few website articles buried way down the page

@Moderating Team I think this thread should be pulled lads.

Pep has played it down as well as can be and the club will probably punish them accordingly.

I don't want to be reading about what our players get up to in the gossip columns and social media, even though they've broken club rules. They have a private life which should be kept as private as possible.

Threads like this are a magnet for journos wanting a story so they come on fan forums to glean 'information', that's if it's correct information, often two and two equal 5 in in sensationalising what is basically a mountain out of a molehill.
Grow a pair.

Young players messed up, came to training pissed and their manager was rightly furious.

Reality and real life.

Phil should have headed the other warnings he has had about his off field conduct and Jack should know better. Hope this nips this sort of behaviour in the bud. They are both fine players but it does seem that young Phil can be a bit easily lead, I hope not because he is a brilliant talent.

Yet when we went three points clear we were studiously ignored by all the news outlets, all about the cult and Klopp pissing and moaning.
This however is now on the main BBC News bulletins.
Make no mistake, they are seizing on this and will make more of it than needs be.
Meanwhile, if we’re talking about player behaviour, a united player is banned for six months on the very same day for driving while disqualified and without insurance and it only gets a few website articles buried way down the page
In fairness, Foden and Grealish are the poster boys of the best club in the land and also the national side.
The other guy is just a shit player at a midtable side

Ffs they’ve now moved the article to the bbc main news…

When I saw this I assumed I'd have to scroll down their main page a bit to see it, but no it's right at the top and apparently it's the most important story in the country after the two articles on potential covid restrictions. For those of us of a certain age the state of the BBC these days is more than a bit sad.

When I saw this I assumed I'd have to scroll down their main page a bit to see it, but no it's right at the top and apparently it's the most important story in the country after the two articles on potential covid restrictions. For those of us of a certain age the state of the BBC these days is more than a bit sad.
It's all clickbait and windup shite nowadays, something i'd never have believed years ago that the BBC would be part of

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.