Phil and Jack on the lash?

Good man management from Pep, a little warning, both of them had a good night out and now they will try and impress next game. Young lads sometimes need a break. As long as it doesn't become the norm.
I remember a photo some time back now of Jack pictured crashed out on a roadway after a night on the town. He has a list of other similar transgressions. Phil also would appear to have some issues. Football at the highest level these days requires that players and teams be at 100 per cent all the time. The smallest of departures from this strict regime can have serious implications for performance. If players want to reach and stay at the very top of their profession they must make sacrifices.
Now for some this is not possible, personally I may well have been on the lash with the boys and living it up, so I understand why they needed to let off steam. Pep realises that this sort of behaviour which let's face it was commonplace in the past is not acceptable if you want to reach the highest level. Lets hope a lesson has been learned.

Grealish wearing what looks like a top festooned with cannabis images won’t endear him to pep.
david Silva needs to get on the blower and tell them about life at the very very top of the footballing ladder. Where World Cup medals are dished out and you’re tucked up in feather nice and early. And you’re not wearing half of Freddie Pye’s scrapyard around your neck

It's all clickbait and windup shite nowadays, something i'd never have believed years ago that the BBC would be part of
The albeeb is a shadow of it's former impartial self. The licence fee structure is antiquated in comparison to other news/ entertainment providers and their subscription models.

Of course they will, rag/dipper central old auntie beeb. This is something else that needs hammering home to our players. There is a lot of hatred and jealousy of our club and every single little incident will be pounced on and magnified to portray us in a negative light

You can't seriously be upset with the media here?

Guardiola literally went out of his way to bring this to the attention of the press and make it a story on purpose.

No one was pouncing on this until their manager came out and told them to make it a story.

You have to assume that was deliberate, so getting upset at "rag/dipper central old auntie beeb" for doing exactly what the Manchester City manager wanted them to do is pathetic.

You can't seriously be upset with the media here?

Guardiola literally went out of his way to bring this to the attention of the press and make it a story on purpose.

I'm always upset with the media. He brought it to their attention because he knew the news would soon be out there. In this social media age nothing is hidden.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.