Phil and Jack on the lash?

Is this what counts as a scandal at City?

We must be doing pretty well.

Not condoning it but if it’s literally just two lads going to to the pub…bloody hell, storm in a teacup.

If this had happened in the 90's, nobody would bat an eyelid. Managers like Ferguson, Jack Charlton, Robson, etc, would have no problem at all with their players going out and coming back in the small hours the following morning. These days, you can't get away with it. I can understand why with the fixture schedules, sport science and very little tolerance in the modern game for alcohol, but at the same time players are accused of being robots that no one can relate to anymore like in the past. When they do behave 'normally' then its a disgrace.

The more I think about this man management, the more I like it. Pep's handled it brilliantly. Short, sharp public shaming without too much humiliation. Message sent. We won 4-0, showed we didn't need them. When you think of the timing of him walking into walk in centre unannounced booster too, which of course was gonna reach the press... I can't help but think he knows what he's doing.

He knows that now is the time to put our foot down. Chelsea have stalled, Liverpool have covid issues and AFCON is coming up. Both are playing each other in a fortnight.

The next month is where the title is won, and he just needed to do something to keep them all in line.

Well done pep,yes they are young men who earn large amounts of money no problem with them having a blowout but leave it till maybe the season has finished,if it happens again show them the door..

they need a huge bollocking, if i turned up to work unfit due to boozing, i would be straight to the drug and alcohol testing place and suspended until the test came back, if it was found to be positive i would be sacked, they need to fucking grow up in the current climate, they are out of order because they are not fit to do their job and also putting themselves and their team mates at a higher risk of contracting covid

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.