Phil and Jack on the lash?

Why blame pep for feeding media? Fiy there’s such things like social media maybe you haven’t heard before, like instagram.
I saw this doing rounds and atleast two outlets reporting before pep’s press conference.
When you are a star watched by millions every week around the world , what makes you think that a 21 year old girl with few followers but now has 10.6 k followers on ig who is desperate for free advertisement is going to do next ?

I don’t care unless we start dropping points because of their personal life. The only disappointment I have is that they are out and caught during a pandemic. If they return a positive test we are without two quality players and that is not respectful to MCFC.

Sort it out lads. Either lesson learned or don’t get caught taking pictures. Footballers and brains don’t really go ;)

@Moderating Team I think this thread should be pulled lads.

Pep has played it down as well as can be and the club will probably punish them accordingly.

I don't want to be reading about what our players get up to in the gossip columns and social media, even though they've broken club rules. They have a private life which should be kept as private as possible.

Threads like this are a magnet for journos wanting a story so they come on fan forums to glean 'information', that's if it's correct information, often two and two equal 5 in in sensationalising what is basically a mountain out of a molehill.
Oh you mean you want to pull a thread as it criticises two city players doing wrong, yet I’m sure if it was two united players we’d want it as back page news. They messed up, been called out let’s move on. We can discuss it though …

Lads will excuse lads everything and anything as they know they would act the same , not in the least surprised
Problem is they are not lads, they are elite multi millionaire elite sportsmen.

A top class footballer is well paid but the trade off is sacrifice and dedication, but, you retire in your mid 30s, still in good shape and with more money than you could dream of, that's the time to go and enjoy the fruits.

The point is, they went on a night out (no problem), but then turned up next morning in no fit condition for the normal post match conditioning, according to what I have read. As professionals they need to learn how to moderate their behaviour and make sure they are fit to attend conditioning, training and match days. They get paid well, but they have to recognise that comes at a cost.

It used to be a tradition after the game on Boxing day, to discuss after the match which players had clearly been on the lash.
Though at times watching City it became difficult to distinguish between the sober and pissed player.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.