Phil and Jack on the lash?

Our support didn’t have social media back then and we’re probably on the lash with them.

there would of been some aspects of social media around then for sure. Or just forums like this.

And very true, some lads were out with Dunney who was very drunk on a preseason tour.

And Weaver was always out in bars around manchester

there would of been some aspects of social media around then for sure. Or just forums like this.

And very true, some lads were out with Dunney who was very drunk on a preseason tour.

And Weaver was always out in bars around manchester
It was around the time I was at Uni and the first SM I ever saw as MSN Messenger which came in around 2000.

I didn’t get a mobile until 2001!

players like Weaver and Dunne would of been fucked then with how our support over reacts to having a social life.
We weren’t the best team in the world then, with everyone else wanting to knock us off our perch were we? It’s difficult to get to the top but it’s even more difficult to stay there. We manage it because we have Pep. And he knows that this behaviour needs stamping the fuck out if we’re to remain top dogs. 100% focus at all times is what Pep demands. He also won’t tolerate the increased risk of having his squad depleted by covid because Phil and Jack had other priorities in that moment. They might not be 100% serious about being the best they can be right now (I hope that changes) but pep is, and the majority of our squad are. I doubt they want covid derailing their form if we can prevent it. Silly things like this are just not needed, it’s totally unprofessional and irresponsible and there’s good reason Pep chose to go public.

It is impossible to get to sleep for several hours after a night game. Even Capello allowed going out after.

Scandal sells. And two of City's brightest, English stars going out on the lash was going to sell. Especially when you consider the bloodlust of our wonderful media.

Point being, it's a storm in a teacup. Once it becomes a recurring theme, to the detriment of their football, then we can start to worry.

But I'm fully expecting both/either to have a telling influence in the Leicester match.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.