Phil and Jack on the lash?

Makes me laugh how much we defend sometimes the indefensible. This isn’t going out for a drink. Normal times probably a slap on the wrist for turning up worse for wear the next day. For me it’s the going out when games are being cancelled and players dropping like flies with covid. It’s during this time that yes they have to behave, even more so than the general public to keep themselves and their teammates and staff safe. We have had far too much negative media brought on by ourselves in regards to covid so you’d think the club would be extra strict.

I’m just going to say it and accept getting slaughtered for it but…

to me, Foden is a potentially very good player but my god he doesn’t half come across as a right bellend.
shagging behind the mother of his child’s back whilst on intl. duty and now this.
the club should give him one more chance maybe but make it clear any more infractions and he’s being sold.

Makes me laugh how much we defend sometimes the indefensible. This isn’t going out for a drink. Normal times probably a slap on the wrist for turning up worse for wear the next day. For me it’s the going out when games are being cancelled and players dropping like flies with covid. It’s during this time that yes they have to behave, even more so than the general public to keep themselves and their teammates and staff safe. We have had far too much negative media brought on by ourselves in regards to covid so you’d think the club would be extra strict.

many people have gone out after work even more so with covid being rife.

they have their own lives to live as well

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.