Phil and Jack on the lash?

Don't think it's them going out that's the issue, it's them turning up to training hungover/not fit. They trained as normal this week so I reckon their time on the naughty step is over. Seem to remember this happening to Mendy a few years ago when he went to a boxing match in Vegas (?) instead of attending a knee rehab appointment. Make a bit of an example of them, tell them not to do it again, then bring them back into the fold.
I think Pep has learned a lesson with Mendy. He treated him as an adult and Mendy betrayed his trust. The case is going to damage our club sadly.

Bluemoon grandads outraged by young men having fun

zzzzzzzzzzzz
And you will be first to slag them off in the matchday thread when they aren't playing very well because you know they overdid the fun part the night before.

It isn't the 70's 80's and even 90's where footballers could go out get pissed and then turn up and perform like some magician because the game was less than half the pace it is now.

But yeah grandad's having a moan at young men having fun.

The funniest part of this thread is men in their 50s giving out fashion advice to a lad in his 20s. I've seen how some of you all dress at Eastlands, lads, let's maybe keep this on topic.
my bro in law is a fashion designer and in his 50s, he will know whats going to be trendy before the fyc on bluemoon or at city :)

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.