Phil and Jack on the lash?

Has it been said they turned up to training and unable to train? or just not to the level Pep expects?
Is this not the same thing?

If your boss is pissed off with the state you are in, then you have turned up for work in too bad a state.

It isn't rocket science at the end of the day.

Of course, they would have been able to train, millions of men get pissed on a Saturday night and rock up for a 10 am kick-off on a Sunday morning but their manager isn't Pep or 99% of modern managers.

Is this not the same thing?

If your boss is pissed off with the state you are in, then you have turned up for work in too bad a state.

It isn't rocket science at the end of the day.

Of course, they would have been able to train, millions of men get pissed on a Saturday night and rock up for a 10 am kick-off on a Sunday morning but their manager isn't Pep or 99% of modern managers.

way people are reacting to this is if they have.

way people are reacting to this is if they have.
I could have 10 pints and go and train tomorrow but would I be able to train better by not having 10 pints the night before?

The facts of the matter are they pissed off their boss, a boss they know demands the best from his players at all times.

Also, this is a club forum where people talk about news about the club and its players, how do you expect some people to react?

Not everybody is like Marcus who thinks he is Howard Kendal reincarnated and likes to call people bed wetters for thinking pro players not acting like pro players isn't a great look during a pandemic and at the time when footballers are dropping like flies and games are being canceled.

But hey, everybody is entitled to their opinion at the end of the day.

Jesus same knicker wetters re-emerging that were fuuuuuuuming when foden brought a girl back to his room in iceland

young lads have a pint shocker

some of you need to get a life
So Pep's a "knicker wetter", is he? He was clearly unhappy at the state they turned up in for training next morning.

They can go out on the piss if they want but they'll have to accept that won't be tolerated for long at the elite clubs, if they're not careful they'll end up at the rags.

So Pep's a "knicker wetter", is he? He was clearly unhappy at the state they turned up in for training next morning.

They can go out on the piss if they want but they'll have to accept that won't be tolerated for long at the elite clubs, if they're not careful they'll end up at the rags.
I meant on here. Pep dealt with it.

I could have 10 pints and go and train tomorrow but would I be able to train better by not having 10 pints the night before?

The facts of the matter are they pissed off their boss, a boss they know demands the best from his players at all times.

Also, this is a club forum where people talk about news about the club and its players, how do you expect some people to react?

Not everybody is like Marcus who thinks he is Howard Kendal reincarnated and likes to call people bed wetters for thinking pro players not acting like pro players isn't a great look during a pandemic and at the time when footballers are dropping like flies and games are being canceled.

But hey, everybody is entitled to their opinion at the end of the day.
It was knicker wetters, not bed wetters. Monumental difference ;)

Jesus same knicker wetters re-emerging that were fuuuuuuuming when foden brought a girl back to his room in iceland

young lads have a pint shocker

some of you need to get a life
I don't think anybody is fuming or wetting knickers because they've had a pint. Such a piss poor response. What they're unhappy with is they've very clearly upset Pep and not acted how he's asked them all. It doesn't matter one bit what they've done or haven't done it's the fact they've done something Pep isn't happy with, that's the issue here.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.