Phil and Jack on the lash?

Show me where I said that. Nobody is denying them some spare time to themselves. They just have to not be unprofessional and irresponsible during that time. Not if they want long careers at this club anyway. There are numerous football clubs that don’t set the standards of MCFC. But to be at an elite club, we should demand that they act like elite athletes. And Pep does, luckily for us.

you said its totally unprofessional

They get more free time than any job I’ve ever had, going on the piss isn’t an acceptable way to use your free time in the middle of a season and a covid pandemic … They fucked up mate, no excuses … It’s done though and they will learn from it … Hopefully.

if they turned up plastered I can say yes it was unacceptable, but end of the day they are allowed some time to themselves away from the football.

Its not like theyve gone out and done anything worse than a bevvy

Why wouldn’t they be?

It’s actually quite serious because they’ve gone out with the new Covid variant being out there and they could have come into training and passed it on to other players in the team. What if that had led to us dropping points?

Looks like they’ve at least tested negative but not great that they couldn’t follow team orders and have put things at risk with their behaviour.
Yep 100% agree lock and key them for life maybe get all the players to live on the etihad campus keep them away from asdas too

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.